Creative Producer - Originals
Who We Are:
ATTN: is a media company that breaks down important societal topics and conversations into digestible, entertaining videos and series across all platforms. We are leaders when it comes to reaching people who want context on the issues and conversations that matter to them.
ATTN: is looking for a Creative Producer to join our original content team in LA. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced digital video environment. We’re looking for self-starting individuals who can juggle multiple projects and levels of involvement at once. This position will focus on short, informative editorial videos specifically for TikTok and Instagram Reels. Are you constantly scrolling your feed and thinking of fun ways to communicate complicated concepts in a simple way? If so, this role is for you. The ideal candidate has strong research and writing skills and excels at visual storytelling. A strong creative POV and attention to detail are a must.
What You’ll Do:
- Stay on top of trends happening across TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, and all emerging social platforms
- Develop, research, and pitch new concepts and formats for vertical video
- Provide VO for projects and host as needed
- Write, film, and edit social content
- Fact check and copy-edit scripts and videos
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has 2+ years working in digital video
- Is a strong writer who thinks about the best way to tell a story from a virality standpoint
- Possesses a deep understanding of how to make shareable content for a variety of media platforms
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Brings clear, distinctive creative vision to each production
- Exhibits a can-do approach and ability to perform under pressure
- A background in journalism is a plus
- Proficiency in Premiere is a plus
This position has an estimated annual salary range of $65,000 to $85,000. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to demonstrated skill set, years and depth of relevant experience, and some role-dependent factors. We welcome direct conversations with each candidate about compensation in all of our initial calls.
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building and fostering a workplace of diversity and employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.