Who We Are:
We’re a full-service creative shop born out of ATTN:’s purpose-driven mission to bring attention to the things that matter. We exist to help brands find their lane in culture and connect with audiences to drive action and meaningful change across platforms. We are a diverse group of entrepreneurial spirits, creative minds and makers.
Okay enough about us, let’s talk about you.
Who You Are:
Our Account Managers are the glue that keeps external and internal communications strong. In this fast paced and dynamic role, you’ll be required to know the client’s business inside and out and have a clear understanding of the agency roles and responsibilities, including production processes and the fundamentals of client management. In order to build trust with internal and external teams, the Account Manager must have impeccable written and verbal communication skills including the ability to handle client triage, pitch work, work through timing and budget hurdles, and do so with a diplomatic stance. The Account Manager is the organizer who can build trusted, positive relationships while keeping the whole system on track every day.
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for a passionate Account Manager to join our Agency team. You will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of one of our key accounts – creating a high volume of organic TikTok content. The successful candidate will act as the key point of contact for the project, juggling multiple client stakeholders with ease while building upon past experience in the social space.
- Reporting into an Account Supervisor you will support the day-to-day goings on of the program, fulfilling client objectives, ensuring internal teams are working seamlessly to bring the vision to life
- Work alongside the Project Manager to form joint-communications to keep projects on time internally and with client review rounds
- Run the operational rigor of the project/account, and make the team look extremely buttoned up with client
- Independently lead smaller scale projects with nominal help from the Account Supervisor, managing timelines, client feedback, internal reviews, client reviews, and delivery
- Guide communications with clients to ensure feedback is received and addressed accurately, and that the program is meeting client and ATTN: goals
- Strong written and verbal communication, along with problem solving and process-oriented solutions
- Build bulletproof relationships with junior clients, solidifying their trust in ATTN:
Who You Are:
- 3-4 years of experience building strong client relationships at a creative agency (preference for social first agencies)
- Understanding of video production, social channel strategies and playbooks
- Fluent in social media, organic and paid, and up to speed on the latest trends and offerings on emerging platforms
- Thrives in a busy, fast-paced environment and excels in making sense and action plans out of otherwise murky waters
- Strong digital presentation skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset, and willingness to work cross-functionally and wear multiple hats
- Appreciation for team-based work that requires a consistently even-keeled attitude and solutions-oriented mindset
- Keen research skills to be able to identify trends and become an expert in client's specific industry
- Use and understand the TikTok platform
This position has an estimated annual salary range of $70,000 to $85,000. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to demonstrated skill set, years and depth of relevant experience, and some role-dependent factors. We welcome direct conversations with each candidate about compensation in all of our initial calls.
This position can be based in Los Angeles, New York, or remote. If based in Los Angeles, this will be a hybrid role with 2 days in office.
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building and fostering a workplace of diversity and employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.