Senior Project Manager
Who We Are:
We’re a full-service creative shop born out of ATTN:’s purpose-driven mission to bring attention to the things that matter. We exist to help brands find their lane in culture and connect with audiences to drive action and meaningful change across platforms. We are a diverse group of entrepreneurial spirits, creative minds and makers.
Okay enough about us, let’s talk about you.
The Senior Project Managers at ATTN: will contribute to the success of several Branded Partnership and Agency projects. Sr. PMs will drive all project workstreams to successful delivery, ensuring internal stakeholders are aligned every step of the way.
Our Sr. PMs are critical thinkers who employ a deep sense of ownership across any project they work on. They lead in close partnership with their Client Services counterparts, and always prioritize the needs of their teams. They think two steps ahead, provide effective guidance for the PMs they oversee, and keep calm under pressure.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage day-to-day project status of key projects with minimal oversight and communicate daily priorities and next steps to team members, ensuring projects stay on schedule and within budget
- Champion process and smooth workflows, ensuring that every team member is clear on their responsibilities and where/when/how to fulfill them
- Own the incorporation of ATTN: systems (Asana, Google Drive, Smartsheet, etc) to all projects, ensuring all information is captured appropriately across systems
- Collaborate with members of the internal account, strategy, creative, production, and sales teams
- Track all assets and deliverables, managing an always-up-to-date folder structure for delivery
- Develop seamless QC processes and ensure implementation across all specs from social to robust 360 campaigns
- Schedule internal meetings, taking detailed notes, outlining actionable next steps, and working nimbly to find solutions as needed
- Develop both internal and client-facing timelines and internal schedules, ensuring both internal and external parties are meeting all deadlines
- Juggle multiple projects and support more senior PM's on larger projects
- Work independently, anticipating problems/risks and solving them both internally and with clients
- Pull burn reports and partner with Client Services lead to outline associated commentary and action items
Who You Are:
- A minimum of 5 years of project management experience, driving forward 360 campaigns
- Proficient with project management tools (Asana, Harvest, Smartsheet etc.) and MS Office/Google Suite (Sheets, Excel, Slides, etc)
- Comfortable in client-facing settings, able to present timelines, milestones, and associated caveats
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, prioritize and problem-solve
- Ability to communicate effectively both in-person, via email, and on video calls
- Working knowledge of all phases of video/photo and design production and post-production, and ability to partner closely with producers to execute
- High level of dedication and a relentlessly positive personality
- Extremely organized, with a concise and direct communication style
- Passion and eagerness to work in a growing team, with the ability to suggest new and more efficient ways of working across all elements of process
- Ability to build staff plans, scopes, and client-facing proposals is a plus
This position has an estimated annual salary range of $105,000-$125,000. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to demonstrated skill set, years and depth of relevant experience, and some role-dependent factors. We welcome direct conversations with each candidate about compensation in all of our initial calls.
This is a 6M temp to perm role. This position can be based in Los Angeles, New York, or remote. If based in Los Angeles, this will be a hybrid role with 2 days in office.
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building and fostering a workplace of diversity and employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.