Associate Creative Producer
Who We Are:
ATTN: is a media company that breaks down important societal topics and conversations into digestible, entertaining videos and series across all platforms. We are leaders when it comes to reaching people who want context on the issues and conversations that matter to them.
ATTN: is looking for an Associate Creative Producer to join our original content team in LA. The ideal candidate lives and breathes vertical video content. We’re looking for team players who are excited to bring a fresh perspective to infotainment. This position will focus on short, informative editorial videos specifically for TikTok and Instagram Reels. Are you up to date on all the latest trends and hoping to be a part of creating a few of your own? If so, this role is for you. The ideal candidate has strong research and writing skills and is looking to grow as a visual storyteller.
This is a 3M Temp to Perm role. Candidates must be based in Los Angeles. The position is hybrid with 2 days in office.
What You’ll Do:
- Stay on top of trends happening across TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, and all emerging social platforms
- Develop, research, and pitch new concepts and formats for vertical video
- Provide VO for projects and host as needed
- Assist producers in the research, writing, and creation of videos
- Help manage ATTN pages by helping to write copy, post videos and engage with our audience
- Fact check and copy-edit scripts and videos
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has 1+ years working in digital video
- Is a consumer of all things pop culture
- Is a creative thinker who likes to think outside the box
- Has a deep understanding of why people share, save and comment on social media posts
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Brings a fresh perspective to the topics on everyone’s mind
- Has a can-do approach and ability to perform under pressure
- A background in journalism is a plus
- Proficiency in Premiere is a plus
This position has an estimated weekly rate of $1200-$1300. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to demonstrated skill set, years and depth of relevant experience, and some role-dependent factors. We welcome direct conversations with each candidate about compensation in all of our initial calls.
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building and fostering a workplace of diversity and employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.