Director of HR
Who We Are:
We’re a full-service creative shop born out of ATTN:’s purpose-driven mission to bring attention to the things that matter. We exist to build brands for the attention era. We accelerate growth for brands, putting them at the center of culture so they become the center of attention. We are a diverse group of entrepreneurial spirits, creative minds and makers and we’re lucky enough to work with some of the world’s most innovative brands and culturally connected brands.
What We Are Looking For:
ATTN is looking to bring on a people-first Director of Human Resources who thrives in a fast paced environment to guide our company through an exciting period of growth. Working alongside your peers on the Leadership Team, you will help plan, lead, direct, develop and execute the policies, activities, processes and programs that ensure our employees, our culture and our company are engaged, healthy and growing while maintaining ethics and compliance at all times.
Through effective relationship-building and excellent communication skills, you will serve as a trusted resource to employees, managers and leaders across the organization as they plan and execute on their objectives. In this role, you’ll develop strategic relationships across your business, acting as a unifier, employee and company champion, and trusted advisor to leaders and managers.
What You Will Do:
- Build strategic partnerships with all key department leaders to foster an environment of innovation, excellence, and entrepreneurship.
- Learn, anticipate and quickly become embedded with the business as a trusted business leader and advisor
- Understand and apply the broad perspective of the business strategy back to the Leadership team to ensure alignment and high client relevancy of initiatives and programs.
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling.
- Assist business leaders in understanding organizational interdependencies of current workforce trends by using data to determine and recommend the appropriate implementation of people strategies.
- Continually innovate by improving efficiency of processes, tweaking existing programs or introducing new initiatives to drive key business outcomes.
Who You Are:
- 7+ years of well-rounded HR Business Partner experience
- Required proficiency, knowledge, and experience in all HR processes: selection & employment (sourcing strategies, interviewing skills, Employment laws, on-boarding), employee relations, compensation, benefits administration, workers compensation, and talent management
- Working knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations
- Strong planning and project management skills and ability to apply these skills in effective working partnerships across organizational lines
- Experience in coaching and providing training to business partners and manager
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including leadership, influencing, and relationship-building across functions
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex business issues and develop HR initiatives/actions based on data and analytics to support business strategies • Demonstrated process capabilities and metrics-driven, able to manage complex projects across multiple partners
- Operates with a high sense of urgency and initiative; able to proactively anticipate issues while providing viable, alternative solutions to the business
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to convey business requirements and technical needs in a clear, concise, and effective manner.
This position has an estimated annual salary range of $120,000 - $180,000. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to demonstrated skill set, years and depth of relevant experience, and some role-dependent factors. We welcome direct conversations with each candidate about compensation in all of our initial calls.
Candidates must be based in Los Angeles, this will be a hybrid role with a minimum of 2 days in office.
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building and fostering a workplace of diversity and employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.