Freelance Client Partner
Who We Are:
We’re a full-service creative shop born out of ATTN:’s purpose-driven mission to bring attention to the things that matter. We exist to build brands for the attention era. We accelerate growth for brands, putting them at the center of culture so they become the center of attention. We are a diverse group of entrepreneurial spirits, creative minds and makers and we’re lucky enough to work with some of the world’s most innovative brands and culturally connected brands.
What We Are Looking For:
The freelance Client Partner is responsible for the client satisfaction of their accounts across the creative agency and branded publisher portfolio. In this role, strategic leadership is detrimental to the successful execution of ATTN:’s campaigns. The CP will succeed by working cross-functionally with all departments spanning creative, strategy, production, and media; developing excellent client relationships and maintaining internal workflows; and ultimately, delivering excellent work that exceeds client expectations.
Client Services - 80%
- Provide value to mid-to-senior level clients, successfully navigating client fires, providing strategic guidance and thought-leadership, and making a positive impact on renewal business
- Guide communication with clients to ensure campaigns are meeting both brand and ATTN goals
- Strengthen and own client and partner agency relationships and ensure direct reports map well to the client set
- Keep a constant pulse on industry trends, latest paid offerings, and social platform capabilities
- Ensure all publisher co-branded campaigns are moving through their lifecycle efficiently, while supporting the team in navigating client relationships and communication along the way, including expertly solving any conflicts internally and externally
- Actively engage the Executive Director, Client Services and ATTN leadership to identify growth opportunities
Management & Professional Development - 10%
- Manage and mentor more junior client services members, ensuring the success of their client relationships and personal growth
- Lead by example and ensure cross-functional teams are valued for their wins and coached through their losses
- Juggle each team members’ unique strengths and/or weaknesses; consistently providing learning & development opportunities while prioritizing top-notch client service on high-touch business
- Delegate appropriately, knowing when to let other team members lead client initiatives and when to step in at a moment’s notice to redirect
Strategy and Reporting - 10%
- Responsible for supporting department heads in tracking client and financial health utilizing tools like Asana and Harvest to layer into custom burn reports, team forecasting, etc. Translate this intel into action with clients to course correct, as needed
- Identify trends in performance and make strategic recommendations internally and with clients to improve the work and meet client KPIs
- Partner with audience and insights to lead client reporting against all ATTN-run media. Coach direct reports and level-up their reporting storytelling chops in order to prove campaign success to all clients
Who You Are:
- 6+ years of experience in client services at a creative agency, with a proven track record of success across both AOR and project-based business in a variety of categories
- A minimum of 2 years of experience managing direct reports
- Deep and current experience in social media across both paid and organic strategies. Fluency in social KPIs, influencers strategies and platform and audience capabilities to drive meaningful conversations with clients to net success
- Comfortability managing up to executive leadership and co-owning senior client relationships on high profile accounts
- Experience developing competitive analysis, case studies, social playbooks and other strategic materials to drive current and new business forward
- Ability to effectively lead client business while supporting direct reports to do the same, continually shifting focus to meet ever-changing demands across the agency business
- Live and breathe ATTN:’s four main values daily: We Check Our Ego, We Focus on Solutions, We Stay Ahead of the Curve, We Own It
This position pays a weekly rate between $2,850 and $3,350. Actual weekly compensation is based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to demonstrated skill set, years and depth of relevant experience, and some role-dependent factors. We welcome direct conversations with each candidate about compensation in all of our initial calls.
Candidates must be based in New York.
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building and fostering a workplace of diversity and employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.